Every Sunday, 9:45 AM - 11:00 AM
- Our congregation's Stephen Ministry equips lay people to provide confidential, one-on-one, Christian care to individuals in our congregation and community who are experiencing difficulties in their lives.
- Stephen Ministers serve as a presence in the life of another person offering needed care while remembering that only Christ offers a cure.
- Our Stephen Ministers are trained to help people through the "winters" of life, providing emotional and spiritual support during tough times.
- If you or someone you know could benefit from the confidential, one-to-one Christian care of a Stephen Minister, contact Pastor Chris Curran at 949-9633 or Referrals Coordinator Sybil Holveck at 656-7679.
- Our Stephen Ministers are ready to care for you. “Encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.” ~1 Thessalonians 5:11