Thursday, July 18, 2019, 7:30 PM - 9:30 PM
The Women's Ministry at Southland is for all women- no matter your age, background or life stage. We want to meet ladies right where they are and come alongside them- encouraging, supporting, praying, equipping them in their journey with God. We want to grow our faith and demonstrate His love and grace through our lives and relationships. We want deeper, Christ-centered relationships with each other through women's small groups, fellowships, and special events.
AREAS OF EMPHASIS
- Encourage women to be in the Word of God and to develop a deeper prayer life
- Develop a sense of unity and purpose among the women at Southland
- Help women to see themselves as God sees them
- Equip women to nurture and serve their families
- Provide a series of events throughout the year that will promote fellowship, outreach, and service
But they delight in the law of the Lord, meditating on it day and night. They are like trees planted along the riverbank, bearing fruit each season. Their leaves never wither, and they prosper in all they do.